Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New home & New news :)

The road to getting here wasnt easy. We've managed to live in a rental home, an apartment, Danny's parents, another apartment and end the process on building a home due to flood plane issues. Now, we have our first home. Closing is aug 17 and fastly approaching. With the help of our family we are able to get in faster than what we originally thought. I couldn't be happier. So excited to give Lucas his first home and share it with the person I love the most. Here are a few photos I stole from the online realtor site :)

We hadn't planned on extending our family until after the new year. Well, atleast that's what I thought. Danny, had other plans. I made an appointment to start birth control on and had text Danny to let him know and ask if this was "ok?" I wasn't expecting the answer I was given. "NO IM NOT OK WITH THAT!" I was in shock. I was expecting "yes babe" and that would be the end of the convo until after the new year. Definitely not the case. Of course I wanted to know why the sudden change of heart. I called and we talked. Long story short, he wants them "sooner rather than later" as he put it. After much thought we have agreed to go ahead and move forward with extending our family instead of waiting.

Again, I couldn't be happier and in hopes to be giving Lucas a sibling. My best friend is my sibling and I hope we can give that too Lucas as well. So fingers crossed for the next few months and send us your prayers :-)

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment