Sunday, November 10, 2013

THANK YOU x 1000000000!!

I can NEVER possibly payback the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people who have touched our lives in the past couple of months. I have wracked my brain, trying to come up with SOME way, ANY way to express our sincere thanks to everyone involved in helping Eli. I have come up terribly short of being able to possibly pay back everyone. I can surrender and just say thank you…again and again and again. I will never stop saying thank you.

The bottom line is, I want to say thank you. I can’t repay you. I don’t even know all of you who have loved and supported Eli, but know that we felt of your overwhelming support. I have experienced a sense of a bit of the weight of the worlds being lifted off my shoulders because of ALL of you! I have always been a believer that the world is full of good people, that humanity is still alive and well in a good portion of those around me. This experience has reinforced that belief. I saw the good in the world around Eli first hand. We can’t repay each of you personally, but we have decided that every year, on the anniversary of Eli's new heart-November 8, we will pay it forward, so to speak. Finding some good to do, reaching out to others who are needing the support and love that we have received from each of you. Your influence in our lives is impossible to put into words, but know it is HUGE. We will take what you have given us, and put it to good use for others whose hearts are broken, emotionally or physically, and attempt to help heal those broken hearts, just like you have done for Eli.

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment