Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pay it forward! Baby Khloe❤️

Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that a friend just recently found out her unborn baby girl has a heart defect. While reading her status update, I found myself remembering that same fateful day one year ago. I couldn't help but get emotional after reading all the comments people were posting. I've been there. I felt exactly how she felt and there was nothing I could do. I couldn't hug her, I couldn't say anything to make her less worried but I can help take off some of the burden a hospital stay will have on a family. 

Her full name is Khloe Lorraine Hettesheimer, expected delivery date is June 6th and she has an AV Canal Defect, (hole in her heart) but they will not get the diagnosis of whether it is a Partial defect or a Complete defect until after birth.

Sarah and her family are expected to be staying in the hospital with baby Khloe for surgery. You all know how helpful all the donations were to help our 5m stay with baby Eli. 

We are asking that you take $10 out of your wallet and buy one gift card. Food, gas, anything will help. I remember getting these very same things in the mail from all of Eli's supporters and just thanking god that someone was so kind enough to do this for our family. What a blessing it was to not have to worry about what meal we were going to eat or how much gas we had to get back and forth to the hospital. 

Please consider helping this family, as you all did for ours. 

All gift cards can be sent to the following address: 
Sarah Hettesheimer 
3115 Urwiler Ave 
Cincinnati, OH 45211

God Bless you all 

Xoxo
Kelcie 

No comments:

Post a Comment