Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little late.

My intentions were to start blogging when Lucas was born, back in March. BUT needless to say, I got behind. So beginning at 6 months isnt too late is it? :) If you are reading this you already are my friend on facebook and see the updated pics of Lucas on a daily basis. Yes, I know, I take a lot. I cant help it. He is my first born! Dont fault me for being camera happy! Wouldnt you tak pics of him everyday too if you saw this face on a daily basis :) Here are a "few" of my favs from the past 6 months just to catch up on my lack of bloggs!
 our family of 3
 2:50 3/19/11
 first real smile:)
 naked :)
 love this!
 beach baby!
 cheeeese!
 3 months old :)
 Sick :(
 My lil swimmer.
 Basketball baby :)
 Mmm toes.
Lucas & Hadey, love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment