Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013!

A year that I don't ever want to forget. But a year that I am happy to see go. I've been tested and tried in more ways than I ever thought possible. But I'm here and I'm doing the best that I can. I know I wouldn't have been given this life unless a higher power saw fit for me. He wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle. So here I am, handling it. 

I've become closer and stronger with many people from my past throughout this situation. I've lost friends but gained many new ones. I've realized how truly lucky I am to have the family I have. Most of all, I am lucky to have this new relationship with God that I never before understood. He has remained by our side and given us the most precious gift. 

Life. 

So goodbye to 2013 & cheers to 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment