Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall<3

One of my favorite times of the year starts around August. The weather is changing and football season arrives. It's also the last few weeks I have with Danny before he works 40 hour weeks and coaches his freshman basketball team. So basically I see Danny after 10pm at night and if I am lucky, all day Sunday.
So when I get the chance to spend time with my little fam, ill take it. I love pumpkin patches. I love the nature of everything about them. I was hoping we could get to a few of them this year and luckily, we will get to experience 2 with Lucas. Today was such a fun day! I can't thank my coworker Jenny enough for letting us come out to her property and pick pumpkins, ride on the quad, and pet the goats. Lucas had so much fun and so did daniel & myself. We also took debi, my mother in law. She picked lots of pumpkins too. Here are some photos of our fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment