Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween. For adults.

We attended 2 parties this year for Halloween. I love this time of year. I mean, you get to dress up in costumes and pretend to be something you're not for a few nights out of the year. How fun is that! To me, lots. I enjoy finding costumes and this year, making one. Thanks to Pinterest.

Our first party was a get together our friend Matt and his family attend. We also got invited go go. It was neat, I enjoyed the evening. Danny and I went as a Flapper & Gangster. It was alot of fun and I think we looked good :)

This past weekend we went to the 2nd annual Halloween party at Chad & Beccas. Becca and I were official teammies in beer pong. We were 5-1 on the evening. We won 4 straight before losing. It was possibly the most fun Ive had playing that silly game.
We had a contest with the guys to see who could come up with the best idea. At the beginning it was 4vs4. Then it became 4vs3. The guys took this contest to a whole different level. The girls went for funny yet cute. The guys went for funny and provocative. Lol. The pictures leave no words. Wait, yes. WOW would be the best one. See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment