Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Senior night <3

My sister celebrated her senior night of volleyball this past week. She was unable to play in the game but she was there for her team and supporting as best as she could.

She recently injured her knee. Dislocated her knee cap and has been on crutches with little mobility. She was able to be released from her crutches and immobilizer for senior night. Her first round of physical therapy was today.

I am so proud of her. She has come a long way and I am so proud to call her my little sister. She has made the best out of the situation and dealt with it like a mature teenager. She's such an amazing person and I love watching her grow into a beautiful, smart, caring woman.

Having a sister can be a wonderful experience. An older sister can often show you how to navigate the way through some of the more difficult areas of growing up. If I haven't done much right in this life, I atleast know I did that for her.

Love you KMJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment