Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My heart aches.

The most loving, caring, genuine, honest, man I know sits in a hospital bed tonight, alone. Fighting a battle with pneumonia for an elderly man is a task all in its own. On top of his previous battle with a heart issue.

So I sit here & write...I have to escape the aching in my heart. I miss him. Everyday.

The only thing I could even think about the past few days is wrapping my arms around my Grandpa and telling him how much I love him. He is the kindest man that I have ever known.

If I could take all of the pain in his heart and place it into mine, I would do it in a heartbeat. I am trying so hard to trust in God and pray.

To the man who helped raise me into the woman I am today when my own father walked out, to the man who helped my mom financially support me and get me the things I needed in life, to the man who loved his wife with every inch of his being and taught me to love just the same...you are my hero. I love you.

Prayers for a healthy recovery and many more years<3

No comments:

Post a Comment