Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day.

Today, I decided to vote for the very first time for our presidential election. I went weeks not knowing who I was going to vote for. I was sure I was making the wrong decision. With a little help from the Internet and having some talks with some friends and coworkers I was able to make my decision and make a confident decision in my future Pres.

Today I walk a little bit taller knowing. That my vote will count. This should have been my third (i think my math is right) election to vote in but instead it was my very first. I encourage everyone who has not voted before To at least vote in one election in your lifetime. Danny also voted for the very first time. I was so proud of us for going to vote this year. It makes you feel a little bit more grown up :)

I walked in to the school, still lingering in the back of my mind was "am I making the right decision." I completed my arrow for all the other choices Before I answered the presidential arrow. I stood there contemplating a few facts from the previous days, But honestly knew that my choice was the best choice for me. So with that I decided to move forward with my candidate and pray that we can rebuild America.

I rocked the vote πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment