Sunday, November 25, 2012

Such a joy.

Lucas and I sneak away to the playground whenever we can! It's right across the street. Why not!
Both of us bundle up, put on our favorite hats & load up in his little car and head over. His favorite thing to do is the tunnel. He laughs and laughs at me while I try to "get him" from the other side. He also enjoys playing "I see you" in it.
It absolutely melts my heart to see him enjoy the littlest activities.
It could be my hormones but I couldn't even imagine life without this little guy! And to add to this family another baby boy or girl just makes me so happy. How could I get so lucky!?
It makes me take this pregnancy much more serious and not be such a whiny baby! I am going to enjoy the moments with Lucas as he winds down his last months of being an only child & thank God everyday for the baby to come.

God is good<3



No comments:

Post a Comment