Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NST #5

Same routine. Different day. Today I was put on the monitor first and then I got my fluids checked. Eli's heart rate was monitored for the 20 minutes or however long it took to get his increased rates above baseline. 

Well that took a bit. He had to be buzzed twice and still couldn't get it high enough for the tech to feel comfortable. She came in and said "now don't get worried but I called the doc to come check his graph"! YEAH OK! I won't freak out. Secretly I was planning my escape. 

Doc overlooked the graph and said she was fine with the increase. Even though it wasn't as high as she would like she didn't see any signs of harmful distress. She said, "were getting closer"...how close? Can someone just tell me now ha. This would make things a lot easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment