Friday, May 31, 2013

Dont Blink.

My little sister never fails to make me realize how much you can do in life, if only you have the will. Tomorrow she is turning 18 and graduating next Saturday..there’s no end to my pride. She’s the most intelligent, motivated, inspiring person I know. She has shown me that as long as you work, you get where you deserve to be, where you want to be. You just have to put in the effort.

To be in my sisters presence is wonderful. Maybe I’m biased, but the sun shines out of her ass, okay! She may annoy the living crap out of me, but man, I prefer that to her not being here at all. I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. Its hard to believe she is turning 18! Just feels like yesterday I was holding her on the couch and wondering what in the heck I was going to do with something like this! (I was 9 when she was born OK!)

I have missed out on the daily happenings of Kaitlyn's life. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could have all of that back. But I believe its made us better sisters. Sisters that know you can count on for anything, no matter how upset or mad you may be at one another...and know they will do anything for you. She is my best friend. She is my person.

I love you Kaitlyn Michelle James. I am so very proud of who you have become.

Mwah!
Seesta.




1 comment:

  1. Love you to the moon and back sissy. Words can't even describe it. I always wished to be just like you, and you're the reason for my desire and passion in life. Could never thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete