Wednesday, May 1, 2013

28 week check up

Today was my 28 week check up. Lots of information at this visit and basically signed my life over to Good Sam hospital. I will be there every week, now until 32w and then I go TWICE a week after that til Eli is born. HOLY SMOKES!

It's just been a hectic day. I literally had to schedule 9 APPOINTMENTS before I left the doctor. 9 appts people, that's a lot. They range from weekly stress tests, regular OB appts for me, ultrasounds and echocardiogram. The hardest one was scheduling us to see Eli's surgeon.

That kind of hit me in the gut.

On a positive note here are the stats from the appointment and a few pics :)

ELI JAMES 27w6d
2lb 11oz
Head down in utero

MOMMY 27w6d
145lbs (19lb weight gain)
BP 100/60

And how adorable is this nose and lips pic the sonographer caught. I see a little Lucas in him :) ok maybe too soon to tell but maybe!





No comments:

Post a Comment