Thursday, August 22, 2013

She's off.

What a day we had yesterday. Kate officially moved into IU campus. I feel like a total grandma right now. How is she already in college? How is she able to be alone for more than 24 hours with no parental supervision? How is she going to feed herself? How is she going to do her own laundry? She isn't ready. There is no way. Lets just take a moment and pray for Kate. She's gonna need all the help she can get :) HAHA! 

Just kidding. My sister is very responsible. HAHA! Just kidding again. 

No seriously. I'm very proud of her and what she will accomplish over the next 4 years! I pray it only takes her that long. I need glasses soon and I won't be going to any other eye doctor other than Katie James, optometrist. Boom. 

Here's a few pics from our lunch yesterday. I was able to sneak away from Eli for a little while and enjoy some family time. GO HOOSIERS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment