Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A friendly email.

Today I received an email from one of our patients who I adore. He's been a joy to have here at the clinic and I enjoy seeing him every year at our dinner dances. I told him about Eli's condition a few weeks back. At the time it was all so new and I couldn't really take it all in like I should have and explain it all. Today he put it in words what he saw even months before we knew of Eli's condition.

Hello, hope you and the baby on the way are doing well. I just wanted to share with you some of what I saw back in November. At that time I thought it was about my partners sister, she is on FB if you want to find her, but she looks a lot like you. But anyway, For some reason I think I'm supposed to tell you. I saw a baby coming, a boy, with blond hair and blue eyes, very cute! I saw him healthy and cuddled in mom's arms in a light blue blanket sitting in maybe a wooden rocking chair. I did see a heart with a crack down the middle, like those broken heart cartoon pics we see all the time, but wasn't sure how it fit in with the rest of my vision. Now I know. Also when I asked for a birth date I got July ?teenth. It is hard to remember now if it was 19th or 17th, but I know it was one of those because it was close to my b-day which is the 21st AND I remember it being an odd number. Anyway, I also all along have had a feeling like there was something special about this baby and I get a very loving sense about it. I don't know how much you believe in spirits and their guidance or psychic phenomena, but my "abilities" are starting to kick back up again after not having much going on for a couple months. So for some reason I felt like I should make sure you knew everything that I "received" back then. Especially now that I know the visions were about you. Again, hope all is well and I will see you sometime in early May.

-a patient

No comments:

Post a Comment