Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Part 2/3 of Amnio results

I saw that dreadful number come up on my phone. I didnt answer. Im at work. What if they found something else wrong. It wouldnt be good for me to take the call without Danny here.

I buckled. I called her back. Sometimes I think she has more anxiety making the calls than we do as parents answering it. I mean come on. Who wants to tell anyone that your baby has a problem....or life expectancy of an ant. Seriously!

She told us that all 46 chromosomes matched up and all look normal. We have one more test from the amnio to get and that will be another week or so until we get the results! My heart eased up a bit and I was able to call Danny and let him know without any hesitation. Thank GOODNESS!

We had our intake visit today over at Good Sam Hospital. They got me all squared in with the new practice and my Induction date is set for July 22. Given baby Eli makes it that long. Thats one day longer than Lucas so we shall see! I hope he does, baby boy needs to BAKE! Overall I am comfortable with the new surroundings and new doctor, although I miss my doc that I once worked for and he has been a great family friend to us. I have settled in. I am sure they didnt like my atittude at first transferring into their new practice but this was all so new to me and I just didnt know how the adjustment was going to go! So far so good!

So overall the last week has been good. Our spirits are up and the HLHS wristbands for Eli are still selling which makes us very happy to know we have the support from you all.


Thanks again everyone for your blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment