Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another echo.

Things went as well as they could have at our second echo. HLHS is still the main diagnosis. No other defects with his heart right now which is very good. Other common issues could be leaking, hole in between the ventricles, ect. He doesn't have any of those!

Eli weighed in at 1.10lbs which they didn't say was bad so were going with right on track :)

Doctor appt and ultrasound on the 17th. Next echo is at 32 weeks! They told me I don't have to come every 2 weeks now for an echo since he's doing well! Wahoo :)

Eli is very active. At times it makes me nervous bc he is always moving. Not sure if he ever sleeps. It also makes me worried his little heart is doing too much with all that moving. Oh goodness this child is going to give me gray hair before he even gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment